If you open a new dealer and have never purchased a paint booth, it can be difficult to choose the right one for your needs. You may not even be a beginner, but an established company that gives you options when buying new equipment.
What you need most is good information, especially about the various airflow models available and their advantages. You can use our guide below to determine which type of paint booth is best for you:
Crossdraft Paint Booth
This cabin pushes the air straight through the painted vehicle. They are definitely the most popular and perhaps the most economical type of stand paint you can find on the market today. You can also look for thermaire full downdraft paint booth in CA.
- Bigger economy because construction and installation require the least amount of materials.
- No downstream pits or other concrete additives are required.
Side draft Paint Booth
In this type of cabin, air is introduced through the ceiling and exhaled through the side walls.
- Lateral traction creates a comfortable, even airflow pattern that removes contaminants from the seams – this provides better results.
- Again, the side traction cab does not require additional concrete holes, making it suitable for storage requiring faster and more convenient installation.
Downdraft Paint Booth
In the downhill cab, traction moves directly from the ceiling to the floor.
- With air being sucked from the ceiling directly above the ceiling and sucked through the floor, the greatest craftsman is how clean you can keep any job.
- Spray and grime will always come out no matter which angle the artist first sprays.