Several distinct choices are possible when it comes to extracting hair, such as threading, waxing, and plucking, but the laser is one of the newest approaches which provide durable results.
Laser hair reduction is an assuring procedure that removes undesired hair and gives the skin a smooth-free hair. Therefore, it is also important to identify more about the items that need to be examined to guarantee that the laser treatment offers one with the best results. You can get full knowledge of laser hair removal treatment on the internet.
Image Source: Google
Things to do before laser hair reduction:
- You need to be shaved in the treated area to eliminate all hair from the visible external surface area.
- Do not apply any kind of tanning products on the skin 1-2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Protect skin from exposure to direct sunlight for approximately 2-3 weeks prior to treatment.
- Stop waxing, plucking, shaving hair, and tweezing for 3 weeks prior to treatment.
- Avoid chemical peels and laser treatments other between sessions of laser treatment and 2 weeks of treatment.
- If anyone is suffering from cold sores, patients are advised to take antiviral drugs before treatment. Patients with active cold sores will not be treated.
- Do not engage in physical activity that increases body temperature within 2 hours prior to laser treatment.
Adding hair removal to a list of things that are useful for laser has now become a reality. If you are tired of continuously to cut hair and or using tweezers or do not ever want to feel the pain of waxing again, an alternative for hair removal is the laser.
Laser hair removal is the most common cosmetic procedures done because more and more people are thinking about it. You can also click to find out more about laser hair removal expert in Sydney.
Laser hair removal process starts from the hair follicle. Lasers in this sense are a highly concentrated beam of light that is directed into the follicle.
Skin pigment in each follicle swelling as it absorbs light, prevent hair from growing inside. This process will only affect the hair follicles that are in the process of growth, the active left to rest in peace.
Benefits of Using Lasers
The area targeted by a laser process that is the most interesting part because normally, the area is a sensitive part of the body. Areas such as underarms, face, bikini line, and other areas of the body are their main focus, which usually has hair removed by laser.
Many people have tried before to get rid of hair in an area without pain, but with options like shaving and waxing, there is no way to avoid the pain. Using lasers to remove hair is a favorable option for the ease and convenience of the process.