The goal of the work of a quality engineer is to design or specify mechanisms for inspection and testing and equipment. They design, install and evaluate sampling systems quality assurance processes, procedures, and statistical techniques. They recommend revising the specifications when indicated; Analysis limits and production standards and service; translated or help formulate policies and quality assurance procedures. If you want to get more information about the duties of a quality engineer then you can visit at http://qualityengineering4less.com/.
Image Source: Google
Main tasks of a quality engineer
1. Perform work tasks in accordance with company policies, procedures and work instructions for ISO and safety requirements
2. Act as a liaison between departments to ensure the quality of products shipped from the plant
3. Interact with suppliers, including some travel to ensure their products meet the needs of our society
4. Manage the quality of investigations and process audits of selected supplier’s processes. Work to ensure that the results are applied to quality improvement efforts.
5. Work with suppliers to implement quality advanced tools such as control plans, statistical process control, sampling, and statistical analysis, risk analysis, etc. to ensure that processes are designed, deployed and operated to maximize quality.
6. Supervise process Supplier corrective action ensuring the resolution of issues are identified and appropriate solutions are implemented by suppliers.