Today, dealers have high-quality cars at the end of their lease. This causes the presence of used cars that are in good condition. However, you need to make sure it is working properly by doing a test drive.
You can drive on rough roads and twisty turns. This will help you check the car for resistance. Your test drive should take at least 30 minutes. You can browse this website http://pricemycar.net/ for test drives.
Here are five things you should do when you test drive a used car:
1. Check the key before inserting it into the ignition. Make sure it is not worn, cracked, or damaged.
2. After checking the mileage, be sure to see it coming in while driving. Does the mileage seem to be increasing? If you drive two miles and the odometer doesn't move, that's cause for concern.
3. Be sure to test the steering wheel and steering capability. If possible, try driving in circles in an empty parking lot. Do some sharp turns while driving to make sure the car goes well.
4. You should check the position of the steering wheel to make sure it is straight. If the steering wheel is vibrating at a higher speed, you may need new tires, rods, or control arms.
5. Brakes are also an important part of keeping the car running smoothly. Your car should not draw a straight line when braking. If so, you may need to align the front end with the new calipers.