Several distinct choices are possible when it comes to extracting hair, such as threading, waxing, and plucking, but the laser is one of the newest approaches which provide durable results.
Laser hair reduction is an assuring procedure that removes undesired hair and gives the skin a smooth-free hair. Therefore, it is also important to identify more about the items that need to be examined to guarantee that the laser treatment offers one with the best results. You can get full knowledge of laser hair removal treatment on the internet.
Image Source: Google
Things to do before laser hair reduction:
- You need to be shaved in the treated area to eliminate all hair from the visible external surface area.
- Do not apply any kind of tanning products on the skin 1-2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Protect skin from exposure to direct sunlight for approximately 2-3 weeks prior to treatment.
- Stop waxing, plucking, shaving hair, and tweezing for 3 weeks prior to treatment.
- Avoid chemical peels and laser treatments other between sessions of laser treatment and 2 weeks of treatment.
- If anyone is suffering from cold sores, patients are advised to take antiviral drugs before treatment. Patients with active cold sores will not be treated.
- Do not engage in physical activity that increases body temperature within 2 hours prior to laser treatment.