There are a plethora of health insurance plans available in the market. When it comes to health insurance, people’s needs are unique, and taking that into advisement, insurers tailor different types of health insurance plans in Hawaii. For the layman, this can turn into a problem of plenty. This article outlines the various types of health insurance plans available and their corresponding benefits –
Individual Health Insurance
This is the most popular health insurance policy available. It takes care of every possible medical expense that the policyholder might incur in the event of a hospitalization. Some of its features are-
- The minimum age for buying individual insurance is eighteen and the maximum age can be anything between sixty and eighty.
- It can be renewed all through the individual’s life
- Pre and post hospitalization coverage is offered
- Includes hospitalization cost, surgery expenses, medical tests
Family Floater Plans
Our families mean the world to us. The best way to guarantee their health and safety is buying a family health insurance plan for them. It is similar to the individual insurance plan only it includes your entire family. Some of its features are-
- You have to pay only one premium instead of multiple premiums for individual policies.
- It includes your spouse, children (up to three) and your parents and sometimes your in-laws. You may include your siblings as dependents.
- If you have used up the sum insured, you can replenish the policy with a top up.
- Its coverage includes hospitalization charges, tests, doctor’s fees